High Speed Die Cutting
Die cutting is a manufacturing process used to create precise and consistent shapes and designs in a variety of materials such as rubber, plastic, fiber and thermoplastic elastomers. The benefits of die cutting include:
- Precision: Die cutting allows for precise and accurate cuts, resulting in consistent shapes and sizes with clean edges. This makes it an ideal process for creating precision parts that would be difficult to achieve with other methods.
- Speed: Die cutting is a fast and efficient process that can produce large quantities of identical pieces in a short amount of time. This is particularly useful for mass production of parts for aerosol, pump dispensing, and automotive industries.
- Cost-effectiveness: Die cutting can be a cost-effective manufacturing process for large-scale production runs. Once the die is created, it can be used repeatedly to create identical pieces, reducing the need for manual labor and lowering production costs.
- Versatility: Die cutting can be used on a wide range of materials, including rubber, plastic, fiber, and thermoplastic elastomers.
- Consistency: Die cutting ensures consistency in the production of identical pieces. This is important for items where uniformity is essential for parts to be precision specification and close tolerances.
Overall, die cutting offers many benefits, including precision, speed, cost-effectiveness, versatility, and consistency. It is a valuable manufacturing process that can be used in a variety of industries, including pump dispensing, irrigation, medical, and automotive.
Precision Dimensions & Tolerances
Roettele Industries, Inc. is a leader in high speed, close tolerance, high volume die cutting. Our production team is made up of highly trained and experienced staff with over 40 years experience.
In-house Tooling and Dies
We fabricate our own dies is a value added service to our customers, here are some of the benefits:
- Cost savings: Making your own dies can be more cost-effective than purchasing them from a third-party supplier. This is particularly true for large production runs where the cost of purchasing dies can add up quickly.
- Increased flexibility: Making your own dies gives us more control over the design and production process. This means we can create custom dies to meet specific requirements and make changes to the design as needed.
- Improved quality control: When we make our own dies, we can ensure that they meet your exact specifications and quality standards. This will result in better quality parts.
- Faster turnaround times: Making our own dies can lead to faster turnaround times because we don't have to wait for a third-party supplier to create and deliver the dies. This can be particularly important for your time-sensitive project or rush orders.
Overall, fabricating tooling and dies in-house provides our customers with cost savings, increased flexibility, improved quality control, and faster turnaround times.
Precision Dimensions & Tolerances
Designing and fabricating our own tooling allows us to design quality into our process. Our die makers work closely with our production and customer service teams to ensure on-time development of prototype and production dies.
In-House Extruded Thermoplastic Sheeting
We extrude our own plastic sheeting/rolls is a value added service to our customers, here are some of the benefits:
- Cost savings: Making our own plastic sheeting/rolls can be more cost-effective than purchasing them from a third-party supplier. This is particularly true for large production runs where the cost of purchasing can add up quickly.
- Increased control: By making plastic sheeting/rolls in-house, we have more control over the quality, thickness, and size of the material. This results in more consistent and higher quality parts.
- Improved lead times: Making our own plastic sheeting/rolls lead to shorter lead times because we don't have to wait for a third-party supplier to create and deliver the material. This can be particularly important for time-sensitive projects or rush orders.
- Flexibility: Making our own plastic sheeting/rolls gives us more flexibility in terms of the materials we can use. This can lead to more cost-effective and innovative products.
- Sustainability: Making plastic sheeting/rolls in-house allows you to have more control over the environmental impact of your production process. You can choose to use eco-friendly materials and recycling processes that minimize waste and reduce your carbon footprint.
Overall, extruding plastic sheeting/rolls in-house allows us to provide our customers with cost savings, increased control, improved lead times, flexibility, and sustainability benefits.
We extrude a variety of engineered thermoplastics and popular thermoplastic elastomers in-house. With this process control we ensure our products meet or exceed customer specifications.
Full Range of Non-Metallic Materials
Material selection is critically important to the success of your application. With an extensive background die cutting non-metallic materials, our team will assist in selecting the material that provides the best combination of performance and price. Roettele Industries offers a range of high performance to economical gasket materials.
- Cloth inserted rubber
- Flouroelastomer - Viton ®
- Foam Rubber
- Natural Rubber
- Nitrile (Buna-N)
- Sponge Rubber
- Silicone rubber
- Tri-Layer Foam
- Kapton ® polyimide film
- Formex ®
- Mylar ® - Polyester Film
- Santoprene ®
- Dynaflex ®
- Kraton ®
- Garlock ®
- Klingersil ®
- Non Asbestos
- Poron ® Foam
- Volara ® Foam
- Velumoid ®
- Vegetable Fiber
Our production team has an extensive background die cutting non-metallic materials, we can advise our customers on selecting or formulating the best materials to meet specific application requirements while avoiding possible production issues in pre-production.